Invisibly Ill: Part One – “A Stealth Reality” Sneak Preview
Invisibly Ill: Part One – A Stealth Reality explores the concept of “stealth infections” and the causal role they play in chronic pain and illness. Australian Soft Tissue Therapist Bec Mills has spoken to experts in the US and Australia and now presents her findings on the real role stealth infections play in some of the world’s most crippling and least understood conditions. Follow the journey of Australian Lyme disease patients through treatment of stealth infections as they battle the political and medical logistics of Lyme disease recognition in Australia.
• Pioneering Californian Microbiologist, Professor Garth Nicolson; Founder and Chief Scientific Officer of the Institute For Molecular Medicine, Huntington Beach, California USA
• Psychiatrist Dr Robert Bransfield, New Jersey USA; Former President of the International Lyme and Associated Disease Society
• Australian General Practitioner, Dr Gull Herzberg
• Director of Australian Biologics Testing Laboratory, Jennie Burke
• University of Sydney’s, Dr Ann Mitrovic
Some of the neurodegenerative, neurobehavioural and chronic fatiguing illnesses and conditions associated with stealth infections include: Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, autism spectrum disorders, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, bipolar, motor neurone disease, schizophrenia, infertility, rheumatoid arthritis, Gulf War Illness.
Exempt from classification. Running time 82 mins
PAL/NTSC, Colour, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, Stereo, High definition DVD RRP $27.95
The Invisibly Ill series is independently funded, if you would like to sponsor Beyond The Bandaid, make a donation, or apply for an advertisement opportunity please contact us with your details and comments.
Please enjoy watching our Sneak Preview of the first video in the Invisibly Ill Series- “A Stealth Reality”